Adblock breaks this site

Selling 3200M RsGp for Bitcoins 0.27€/M!

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by Astro, Jun 19, 2014.

  1. Astro

    Astro Legend
    Retired Administrator Cool Cat Gracious Donor

    Joined:
    May 9, 2014
    Posts:
    45,249
    Referrals:
    58
    Sythe Gold:
    10,795
    Former OMM Gracious (3) Detective In Memory of Jon Official LoL Rank Verifier Verified Diamond STEVE (3) Poképedia
    Steam Account Verifier Sythe RSPS Player DIAF Twitter Paper Trading Competition Participant Facebook Promoter Two Factor Authentication User SytheSteamer
    Selling 3200M RsGp for Bitcoins 0.27€/M!

    Hey,

    Today I will be selling 3.2b.
    The trade will go through 2 stakes, 1600M cash each.
    The BTC will be valued on blockchain so no China exchange rates.

    If you're interested, feel free to send me a private messege on Sythe, as I don't have Skype.
    We will be discussing it through PM on Sythe, I will never PM you ingame.

    Please note that I will not sell parts, I am looking to sell ALL of it at once.
    Thanks for understanding.

    ~ Gracious


    Sold it! Thanks a lot to: kolo909, keep in touch :)
     
  2. kolo909

    kolo909 Member

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2012
    Posts:
    65
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    14
    Selling 3200M RsGp for Bitcoins 0.27€/M!

    Hey gracious im intrested i pmed you
     
< Selling rs3 Money 500m+ | RS3,07 Gold For Sale 0.32/m >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site