selling rs upgrades!!

Discussion in 'Account Upgrade Services' started by jaydeep rathod, Apr 13, 2013.

selling rs upgrades!!
  1. Unread #21 - Apr 19, 2013 at 2:31 AM
  2. Dumby
    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2011
    Posts:
    569
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    564
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    478204245934473230
    Discord Username:
    dumby0001

    Dumby Previously known as Dumby1

    selling rs upgrades!!

    I told him that Im fine with using sum 1 who has more vouches than I do becouse im just not going first who has less vouches than I. He kept giving me random nonamers with 100+ vouches etc.
    And no im not tryin to scam u, just think b4 u say sth.
    My question to u is: How can be sum1 with 100 vouches(In this case he gave me "Lazy23") more trusted than I am? Why would I give money first to sum 1 who has 11x less vouches than I? If u r not going first to Anyone like u r sayin then how can u trust sum 1 who has 100 vouches only? Its more than stupid.

    Didn't came to make shitty posts against u.
    If u r ready to do some business, going first to me or finding any MM who has more vouches than I do(1080+) then feel free to PM me.
     
  3. Unread #22 - Apr 19, 2013 at 3:00 AM
  4. jaydeep rathod
    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2013
    Posts:
    75
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    jaydeep rathod Member

    selling rs upgrades!!

    1st. I trust them as i have already made deals through them (not even 1 was bad).

    2nd. Thats what are MM for! If one of the party doesn't feel confident MM is the best option to use.

    3rd. Better be safe then getting scammed.

    4th. Selling upgrade first doesn't match my ToC (you go first or we use mm.)

    and 5th. If you find an MM which you trust (more vouches than you) and is trusted, i am more than happy to do business with you.
     
  5. Unread #23 - Apr 19, 2013 at 1:59 PM
  6. Atakusi
    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2013
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Atakusi Newcomer

    selling rs upgrades!!

    just sent skype request.
     
  7. Unread #24 - Apr 19, 2013 at 3:18 PM
  8. jaydeep rathod
    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2013
    Posts:
    75
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    jaydeep rathod Member

    selling rs upgrades!!

    added.
     
< Buying 2 30 day upgrades [07 GP] | Buying rs membership. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site