Adblock breaks this site

Selling RS Gold! .6$/M

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by AlReaver, May 18, 2011.

  1. AlReaver

    AlReaver Member

    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2011
    Posts:
    32
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling RS Gold! .6$/M

    Hello everyone!
    I have 200M in stock!
    I'm selling all of it!

    My rules, all must be met to trade with me:
    1. I won't go first unless I deem you trustworthy
    2. The trading of irl currency is done through amazon giftcards
    3. Amazon gift cards are the only way I do transactions currently
    4. Thank you all for your time!

    If you need any clarification on any of the rules feel free to add my MSN:
    [email protected]
    this is my only msn account. ALWAYS ask for a pm as I'll ask for one too.

    Thanks!
     
  2. Angel Gamees

    Angel Gamees Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2011
    Posts:
    556
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling RS Gold! .6$/M

    already talked if your ever keen , hit me up.
     
  3. mhfan12

    mhfan12 Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2005
    Posts:
    670
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling RS Gold! .6$/M

    Ok, added ur msn.
     
  4. AlReaver

    AlReaver Member

    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2011
    Posts:
    32
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling RS Gold! .6$/M

    Still selling!
     
  5. AlReaver

    AlReaver Member

    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2011
    Posts:
    32
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling RS Gold! .6$/M

    anyone interested?
     
  6. 111 cb

    111 cb Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2008
    Posts:
    1,572
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling RS Gold! .6$/M

  7. sub z3r0

    sub z3r0 Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 5, 2009
    Posts:
    738
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling RS Gold! .6$/M

    Added.
     
  8. sub z3r0

    sub z3r0 Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 5, 2009
    Posts:
    738
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling RS Gold! .6$/M

    SCAMMER DO NO TRADE.
     
  9. AlReaver

    AlReaver Member

    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2011
    Posts:
    32
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling RS Gold! .6$/M

    wtf? all I did was ask him to pay OMM fees and he calls me a scammer..
     
  10. Hellbomber

    Hellbomber Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2007
    Posts:
    1,059
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling RS Gold! .6$/M

    PM'd.
     
  11. Mister Fox

    Mister Fox Active Member

    Joined:
    May 4, 2011
    Posts:
    206
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling RS Gold! .6$/M

    yeah, he kinda did the same to me....

    just report him
     
  12. Legiit

    Legiit Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2009
    Posts:
    314
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling RS Gold! .6$/M

    same.
    twice :/
     
< Selling 55M for $35 [MM] [FAST] | Selling 50mill for 0.60$/mill >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site