Adblock breaks this site

Selling range tank [CHEAP] - 10m+ & Firecape - Paypal

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by Overlord, Mar 18, 2010.

  1. Overlord

    Overlord Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2007
    Posts:
    499
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling range tank [CHEAP] - 10m+ & Firecape - Paypal

    Has over 10m+
    Has a good deal of quests done. (DT, Lunars, Rfd - Up to addy gloves, etc)
    82 Range + Mage
    Is ranged based!

    If interested, leave your MSN details and I'll talk to you there. I only accept paypal. This account is going cheap, so if I get an offer I feel is legit and fair I will probably accept. See pictures below.

    My MSN: [email protected]


    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    ​
     
< [Swaps] Swapping Range tank w/5.6m Fire Cape 22 days mems[Swaps | [Swaps/PP] Lvl 112, Piety, Barrows Gloves, 70+ Sum! 1.6k+ total, Lunars. [PP/Swap] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site