Adblock breaks this site

Selling range/mage (zammy Mage)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by PureBuyer, Sep 22, 2007.

  1. PureBuyer

    PureBuyer Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2007
    Posts:
    378
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling range/mage (zammy Mage)

    Im selling this account, it is a member and it has a pritty funny name if you no what it means. I payed by credit card and the number will be provided. There is 19days left of mebmers! This account has the zammt staff chagered and will be provided(80k) Also has dwarf cannon done!


    There is No a/w jsut bid bid bid! We will use MM or u go first considering i am trusted and also have a fair amout of posts. i will do 50/50 and might go first!

    The ownage stats!
    http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/4154/statsyw5.th.png

    No recoveris or pin!
    http://img502.imageshack.us/my.php?image=recsyd2.png
     
  2. DannyM

    DannyM Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Selling range/mage (zammy Mage)

  3. I MM I

    I MM I Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2007
    Posts:
    77
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling range/mage (zammy Mage)

    i cant see them either
     
  4. I MM I

    I MM I Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2007
    Posts:
    77
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling range/mage (zammy Mage)

    what is a/w?
     
< selling lvl76 | buyin pin 1.2 mil >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site