Adblock breaks this site

Selling pure ranger 2 mil

Discussion in 'Archives' started by protomanz891, Dec 18, 2007.

  1. protomanz891

    protomanz891 Member

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2007
    Posts:
    62
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling pure ranger 2 mil

    Pure ranger lvl 46 for 2 mil.You go first then I will pm you on sythe the account (or msn if you want).I will give you back your money if you didn't get your account.(Getting banned is worser then scamming 2 million!)I won't recover the account either!Honest!
    PICS:
    Stats:
    [​IMG]
    Freebies included:
    [​IMG]
     
  2. TheRedeemer

    TheRedeemer Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 18, 2007
    Posts:
    438
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling pure ranger 2 mil

    I Will Buy Only If I Get To Go First!!!!
    (sarcasm)
     
  3. zezima is gay

    zezima is gay Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2007
    Posts:
    323
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling pure ranger 2 mil

    1. this isnt worth 2m, maybe 250k
    2. this sounds like a scam.
     
  4. protomanz891

    protomanz891 Member

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2007
    Posts:
    62
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling pure ranger 2 mil

    If you think its a scam don't trade with me.Im not forcing you to buy it.
     
  5. K I N G

    K I N G Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2007
    Posts:
    183
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling pure ranger 2 mil

    Ooo, nice ranger.
     
  6. K I N G

    K I N G Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2007
    Posts:
    183
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling pure ranger 2 mil

    Coool man :)
     
  7. RetiredFromRS

    RetiredFromRS Member

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2007
    Posts:
    51
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling pure ranger 2 mil

    deff not worth 2m.
     
  8. RetiredFromRS

    RetiredFromRS Member

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2007
    Posts:
    51
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling pure ranger 2 mil

    def sounds like a scam tbh, at least spell right?
     
  9. Control

    Control Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2007
    Posts:
    154
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling pure ranger 2 mil

    not worth 2m, worth like, 250k at max.
     
  10. surferdude

    surferdude Member

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2007
    Posts:
    65
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling pure ranger 2 mil

    wow 2mil for that thats worthless
    i barly get 2mil offers on my lvl 70 with mith gloves
     
< Lvl 13 pure with pk glitch | Lvl 81 Roon Pure *must See* >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site