Selling Project 06 Account og Names

Discussion in 'Private Server Accounts' started by Wrecked Mate, Feb 16, 2013.

Selling Project 06 Account og Names
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 16, 2013 at 4:11 PM
  2. Wrecked Mate
    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2013
    Posts:
    40
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Wrecked Mate Member
    Banned

    Selling Project 06 Account og Names

    Selling Project rs06 accounts just trying to make some rsgp



    Rules:
    1. I'll show you the names. Pretty Rar Names
    2. I will consider going first if you show the proper vouches.
    3. All trades will be recorded and if I am scammed you will be caught an dealt with.
    4.Accept rsgp only


    Pm me via forums~

    Names Available
    Info: The Question marks equal the number of letters in the name
    1.??
    2.?????????
    3.????
    4.??
    5.???​
     
< Selling Fatality/Matrix/Runecore Donors | selling donar soulsplit account for rsgp >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site