Selling POE Metamorph SC Acc - 91 Casutic Arrow

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Keith C, Dec 18, 2019.

1. Unread #1 - Dec 18, 2019 at 7:59 PM
  2. Keith C
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Keith C Newcomer

Hello.

I am selling a level 91 Path of Exile account in the Metamorph SC league. This account absolutely shreds content using Caustic Arrow. Out of the many builds I've played including popular builds like Arc and Cyclone, this build performs at a significantly higher level. Atziri was a cake walk, red maps are easy, and all map bosses were no challenge at all to defeat.

This build is capable of all past side content including breach, delve, incursion, betrayal, bestiary, and every thing else you can think of. After hand leveling this build to level 91, I can honestly say there has not yet been a piece of content that I couldn't complete with this build. The only trouble you'll ever run into is with no regen maps, but even those can be done without much issue if you play smart.

This account comes with a full stash including maps and currency.

Please reach out to me with questions or pictures of the account. I am happy to hear any and all offers.

Thank you-

3. Unread #2 - Dec 19, 2019 at 4:42 AM
  4. Keith C
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Keith C Newcomer

Bump

5. Unread #3 - Dec 19, 2019 at 1:41 PM
  6. Keith C
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Keith C Newcomer

Bump

< [EU/NA] BUY/SELL PoE Currency —Looking for suppliers — FAIR PRICE — FAST DELIVERY | Selling Smite Account: Level 109, Ultimate god pack, 52 Mastery, & 304 God skins >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site