Adblock breaks this site

selling pkhonor account

Discussion in 'Private Server Accounts' started by trippydayz513, Mar 30, 2017.

  1. trippydayz513

    trippydayz513 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 30, 2017
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    selling pkhonor account

    hello gamers! I'm here because I'm bored of playing any type of runescape or whatever so I have a maxed out pkhonor account that has over 200bill and it comes with an honor account message me or email me offers it has all max armor tent of chaos souls fortune one regular whip of chaos full virt full torva full pernix much more I would be happy to show you my account and everything and work something out the account is perfectly set up the only thing its missing is the magic stone for death and the comp cape but you have the supplies and cash for the means to accomplish these things with ease thanks guys let me know whats up!
     
  2. Sean Jeffries

    Sean Jeffries Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2017
    Posts:
    12
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    10
    selling pkhonor account

    pm skype
     
  3. RSPS Counter

    RSPS Counter Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2017
    Posts:
    25
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    25
    selling pkhonor account

    pm me skype
     
< Pkhonor iron man, maxed main! | [Elkoy] [Super Donator] Maxed CB stats $90 donation total >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site