Adblock breaks this site

selling ownage 72pure

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by i own u pk1, Jan 2, 2009.

  1. i own u pk1

    i own u pk1 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2007
    Posts:
    374
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    selling ownage 72pure

  2. darrell25

    darrell25 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 6, 2008
    Posts:
    240
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    selling ownage 72pure

    haha scammer terrible thread 2 nub
     
  3. i own u pk1

    i own u pk1 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2007
    Posts:
    374
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    selling ownage 72pure

    don't come on my tread if u buying noting u spaming noob
     
  4. Epic faill

    Epic faill Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 20, 2008
    Posts:
    432
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    selling ownage 72pure

    talkin on msn now
     
  5. i own u pk1

    i own u pk1 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2007
    Posts:
    374
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
  6. i own u pk1

    i own u pk1 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2007
    Posts:
    374
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
  7. Epic faill

    Epic faill Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 20, 2008
    Posts:
    432
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    selling ownage 72pure

    TWC dont trade, bad trader, wont go first, wont use mm, gtfo bud
     
  8. I KO I

    I KO I Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2007
    Posts:
    1,797
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    81
    MushyMuncher
  9. i own u pk1

    i own u pk1 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2007
    Posts:
    374
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    selling ownage 72pure

    rofl fag i said no thx to ur gay offer u nub gf try again and i said i use an omm fag
     
  10. i own u pk1

    i own u pk1 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2007
    Posts:
    374
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    selling ownage 72pure

    no thx i k0 i
    i already got a main no need for other accs
     
  11. I am the Master

    I am the Master Apprentice

    Joined:
    Apr 21, 2006
    Posts:
    935
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
  12. mrperfect

    mrperfect Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2008
    Posts:
    322
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    selling ownage 72pure

    I'll give you 2 chocolate bars and 1 air rune for it ,
     
  13. i own u pk1

    i own u pk1 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2007
    Posts:
    374
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    selling ownage 72pure

    best offer yeat :p but no thx
     
  14. xhotrodx

    xhotrodx Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2008
    Posts:
    426
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    selling ownage 72pure

    Hey I added you on msn, I got a pretty legit offer for you, add me
    msn: [email protected]
     
  15. i own u pk1

    i own u pk1 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2007
    Posts:
    374
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    selling ownage 72pure

    talking to u
     
  16. Epic faill

    Epic faill Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 20, 2008
    Posts:
    432
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    selling ownage 72pure

    I STOP DROPED AND ROFL'ED
     
  17. i own u pk1

    i own u pk1 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2007
    Posts:
    374
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    selling ownage 72pure

    :p it ownd ur offer
     
  18. brown pride

    brown pride Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2008
    Posts:
    415
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    selling ownage 72pure

    added
     
  19. xhotrodx

    xhotrodx Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2008
    Posts:
    426
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    selling ownage 72pure

    12m is a steady offer at the moment as i own u pk1 will inform me later.
     
  20. brown pride

    brown pride Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2008
    Posts:
    415
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    selling ownage 72pure

    15mil offer
    talking on msn
     
< Selling a Level 64 Pure! | BUYING ALL RUNESCAPE ACCOUNTS BUDGET: $2300 Dollar - [Runescape Account Merchanter] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site