Adblock breaks this site

Selling OSRS Gold

Discussion in 'Buy Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Gold (WTS threads)' started by aplasterss, Sep 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aplasterss

    aplasterss Member

    Joined:
    May 24, 2019
    Posts:
    61
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    73
    Discord Unique ID:
    208806470446350336
    Discord Username:
    Aplastar#6910
    Selling OSRS Gold

    hello, I have about 800M OSRS gold I would like to sell. please add my discord and let me know the rate and payment methods you are able to do. I will only go first if I deem you trust worthy, otherwise a MM can hold the Gold while i get the payment.

    I also have vouches.
    Aplasterss Vouches

    my discord Aplastar#6910
    always ask for PM to confirm you are talking with me.
     
< [Vouches] [UKBT/WU] Selling 07GP | 250m OSRS BTC from new/PP from trusted >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site