Adblock breaks this site

Selling Original Gamertags + 2 Letters

Discussion in 'Xbox Accounts and Gamertags' started by useRespect, Sep 25, 2010.

  1. Safe__me

    Safe__me Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2008
    Posts:
    788
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Original Gamertags + 2 Letters

    I have recieved a message from BJ on XBL. He does own the account!

    let me know if I win any of the names, I'll keep checking back.
     
  2. useRespect

    useRespect Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2010
    Posts:
    60
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Original Gamertags + 2 Letters

    I won't sell Goal for $20, sorry. But you're in the lead for BJ with $82.
     
  3. Safe__me

    Safe__me Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2008
    Posts:
    788
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Original Gamertags + 2 Letters

    Ok, any ideas when the auction ends?
     
  4. useRespect

    useRespect Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2010
    Posts:
    60
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Original Gamertags + 2 Letters

    I will close the auction on wednesday
    Keep in mind Buy it now is $100. So whoever offers $100 gets it automatically.
     
  5. Safe__me

    Safe__me Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2008
    Posts:
    788
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Original Gamertags + 2 Letters

    ok ill offer $100 now. I'm at work until 4.30 GMT today but will be able to pay when I get home.

    If you want to add my MSN please do:

    [email protected]
     
  6. useRespect

    useRespect Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2010
    Posts:
    60
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Original Gamertags + 2 Letters

    Okay thank you, I've added you on MSN.
     
  7. Safe__me

    Safe__me Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2008
    Posts:
    788
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Original Gamertags + 2 Letters

    dl'ing MSN now for this PC. will be on ASAP
     
  8. useRespect

    useRespect Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2010
    Posts:
    60
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Original Gamertags + 2 Letters

    Sold BJ to Safe__me for $100.
     
  9. Safe__me

    Safe__me Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2008
    Posts:
    788
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Original Gamertags + 2 Letters

    Bought XBL GT from useRespect for $100. Trade went smoothly and he quickly followed up after i sent the money. I had some issues with changing the tag to my main, Respect baby stepped me through everyone even though he didn't have too. This guy has low post count but he is definalty in the small % who isn't on sythe to scam. I would buy off him again without blinking an eye or thinking about it. He has the best GT's on sythe no doubt about it at the best prices on the internet. I usually give plain vouch's for a trade of this callibre but this deserves much much more. I can't express anywhere near enough how helpfull and friendly this guy is. Seriously use him for any GT needs.
     
  10. smallx

    smallx Active Member

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2010
    Posts:
    138
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Original Gamertags + 2 Letters

    Bought gamertag from useRespect for $50. I went first. Everything went well. Thanks again
     
  11. Minner

    Minner Guru
    $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2009
    Posts:
    1,649
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    Selling Original Gamertags + 2 Letters

    $35 for goal
     
  12. useRespect

    useRespect Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2010
    Posts:
    60
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Original Gamertags + 2 Letters

    Thank you for the vouches guys.
     
  13. MalcoIm

    MalcoIm Member

    Joined:
    Apr 20, 2010
    Posts:
    75
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Original Gamertags + 2 Letters

    how much for h7?
     
  14. LM0

    LM0 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2010
    Posts:
    7
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Original Gamertags + 2 Letters

    I own H7.
     
  15. useRespect

    useRespect Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2010
    Posts:
    60
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Original Gamertags + 2 Letters

    I sold H7 to LM0.
     
  16. LM0

    LM0 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2010
    Posts:
    7
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Original Gamertags + 2 Letters

    I also vouch for useRespect he is as legitimate as it gets.
     
  17. useRespect

    useRespect Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2010
    Posts:
    60
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Original Gamertags + 2 Letters

    Thank you guys.

    Highest for Goal is $35 but I won't sell it for under $100.
     
  18. useRespect

    useRespect Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2010
    Posts:
    60
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Original Gamertags + 2 Letters

    Bump. Still for salee.
     
  19. Safe__me

    Safe__me Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2008
    Posts:
    788
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Original Gamertags + 2 Letters

    A/W on Goal?

    nvm jsut seen your above post.
     
  20. useRespect

    useRespect Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2010
    Posts:
    60
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Original Gamertags + 2 Letters

    Auto win would be $125. Too expensive? No. Goal is a Super OG. No different then a tag like "Sniper". Goal can be used in so many ways.

    In nearly ever sport, the word "Goal" is used. It's a very good tag.
     
< Selling Original Gamertags + 2 Letters | Selling Account Sick Name >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site