Adblock breaks this site

Selling or TRADING DIABLO 3 BETA

Discussion in 'MMO Account Trading' started by Tatis420, Dec 14, 2011.

  1. Tatis420

    Tatis420 Member

    Joined:
    Nov 14, 2011
    Posts:
    54
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling or TRADING DIABLO 3 BETA

    I am looking to trade my diablo 3 beta for some other game or games. I recieved the beta from developers at blizzcon and i havent played it in over a month and a half or so. I REALLY would like counter strike Global offense beta. Obviously all offers will be looked at and considered ( i dont play TF2). The beta doesnt require you to put in the authenticator so i have no issue giving the info first if u wanna chek and see it first ( i wont wait for you to downlaod the whole thing) this trade will be indefinate, i have NO contemplations on ever returning to the beta untill the game ACTUALLY releases.

    Also for buyers let me know the prices in which you are willing to pay.
    my steam id is 8r14515 and my email is on my acct here... im always on steam
     
  2. rmysterio80

    rmysterio80 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2012
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling or TRADING DIABLO 3 BETA

    I added you, hopefully we can work something out :)
     
< [Neopets] Selling decent main + side account with FFQ! | Aion Account >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site