Adblock breaks this site

Selling or Swapping Range tank

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by phatzphuck, Jul 10, 2014.

  1. phatzphuck

    phatzphuck Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 15, 2014
    Posts:
    184
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling or Swapping Range tank

    Here's the pictures :

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    So I wanna sell or swap my range tank because I'm bored of tank pking, I wanna try something new like zerk or 1 def pure and I CBA train a new account. All the info will come with the account and I'll give the email as well.

    So it has void range(ofc) and melee. Rune defender, veng, etc. Pm me for more info or add me on skype: maxime131131.


    *To mods* I have another thread for this account on the rs pure section, I'm not sure if I can have 2 thread for 1 account but I don't really know how to delete the other thread, so if you can do it I would appreciate, thanks.
     
  2. skillz0re

    skillz0re Active Member

    Joined:
    Dec 25, 2012
    Posts:
    116
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling or Swapping Range tank

    I have a decent main i'm trying to get rid off, so if you want a main pm me your skype and we might be able to work something out.
     
  3. phatzphuck

    phatzphuck Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 15, 2014
    Posts:
    184
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling or Swapping Range tank

    Pmed you
     
  4. phatzphuck

    phatzphuck Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 15, 2014
    Posts:
    184
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling or Swapping Range tank

    Bump.
     
  5. phatzphuck

    phatzphuck Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 15, 2014
    Posts:
    184
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling or Swapping Range tank

    buuump
     
  6. phatzphuck

    phatzphuck Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 15, 2014
    Posts:
    184
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling or Swapping Range tank

    Bump.
     
  7. phatzphuck

    phatzphuck Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 15, 2014
    Posts:
    184
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling or Swapping Range tank

    Bumps, only selling now, taking rs07 gp or PA
     
  8. Getrektm8

    Getrektm8 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2014
    Posts:
    10
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    6
    Selling or Swapping Range tank

    ill offer 20m osrs pm me let me know thanks mate
     
  9. ReaIity

    ReaIity Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 31, 2013
    Posts:
    347
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling or Swapping Range tank

    I offer $100
     
< selling awesome initiate pure||Quested||Firecape||94 Strength | selling range tank 07RS >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site