[Selling]Nice starter pure 63 ranged/54 Magic

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by sk8rs, Jun 7, 2015.

[Selling]Nice starter pure 63 ranged/54 Magic
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 7, 2015 at 7:58 AM
  2. sk8rs
    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2015
    Posts:
    46
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    sk8rs Member
    Banned

    [Selling]Nice starter pure 63 ranged/54 Magic

    SOLD FOR 3M


    Hello guys. I am looking to sell my baby pure, since I don't really have the time and interest in playing on him anyways. Theres a lot of work i have to put into him, and I don't really have the interest nor the time.

    - 13 days member left
    - 100% handmade
    - You're getting the email account registered to the account along with the rs account
    - I am the only and original owner.

    Terms And Conditions
    - I will ONLY accept 07 RSGP or RS3
    - I will ONLY go first if YOU are trusted.
    - I am willing to use middleman for the safety for both of us, and on your cost.

    Have fun bidding guys. Looking to do a safe and good trade for all parts.

    All pictures needed here: http://imgur.com/a/8n0XW
     
< Selling amazing voider / 07 gp | Selling 60 att pure >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site