Adblock breaks this site

Selling Nice Pure Skiller!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by MrTj, Dec 5, 2008.

  1. MrTj

    MrTj Newcomer

    Joined:
    Dec 5, 2008
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Nice Pure Skiller!

    Hey guys, I am selling my pure skiller.
    It has no recovery's (I cancelled it! I swear!) or bankpin (look screen).
    Almost all f2p skills are 50+.
    You will get 500k and some willows logs.
    Combat is lvl 15.
    I trained defence, attack and strength so i could were full black (g) and black scim and everything.
    It has 18 qp. I only did free quests.

    I will swap for a nice pker with money, or rsgp!

    We will use a MM!
     
  2. x2die4x

    x2die4x Forum Addict
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2008
    Posts:
    513
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Nice Pure Skiller!

    So will you take RSGP? and how much?
     
< [Paypal] Skiller 4 sale | Selling Starter Pure/Skiller >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site