Adblock breaks this site

[SELLING]Nice lvl 83.

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by FŁÃ‚ªmΣ§, Dec 10, 2008.

  1. FŁÃ‚ªmΣ§

    FŁÃ‚ªmΣ§ Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2008
    Posts:
    58
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [SELLING]Nice lvl 83.

    IT HAS YO-YO, RUBBER CHICKEN AND MARIONETTE. :)
    just felt i'd point that out.

    So I am selling this nice level 83 account. I got it off one of my friends a while back.
    It HAS recovery question, I have no idea what they are, nor do I care, i really only enjoy pures now so I'm hoping to get a bit of cash to put into my pure.

    I only accept RSGP
    We MUST use an official Middle-Man or a very trusted one of my choice..I haven't quite decided who I want to use yet, so I guess a few trusted MM's (with 15+ vouches) could make an offer.


    So here it is.[​IMG]
    (ALSO HAS ALL NON-MEMBERS QUESTS FINISHED)

    A/W is 1.5m(I doubt I will get that much so that's why it's so high [= )
    Thanks.
    ~Flames

    [email protected]
     
  2. zargz

    zargz Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2008
    Posts:
    226
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [SELLING]Nice lvl 83.

    add me on msn
     
  3. FŁÃ‚ªmΣ§

    FŁÃ‚ªmΣ§ Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2008
    Posts:
    58
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [SELLING]Nice lvl 83.

    added.
     
< [SWAP]lv.104 barrows pure 90mage/89str looking for good swap | selling an mining/wcing/fletching account! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site