Adblock breaks this site

selling my main

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by hershel, Aug 1, 2012.

  1. hershel

    hershel Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2012
    Posts:
    11
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    selling my main

    Hello I am selling my main cause i have no use for RS anymore and looking to get some money. I will either take RSGP or WU(western union) OR PP (paypal) only paypal tho if you have vouches I WILL NOT go first, as this account took me very long to get it this way and I do not wish to get scammed. It does have Membership. This account is great for box staking. Has many holiday items in the bank and other random junk.

    A OMM will be used.

    A/W is going to be 400$ or 800m RSGP

    Here is a pic if you need to know anything else just shoot me a message I will be more than glad to answer! :)


    [​IMG]
     
  2. hershel

    hershel Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2012
    Posts:
    11
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    selling my main

    back 2 first page
     
  3. hershel

    hershel Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2012
    Posts:
    11
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    selling my main

    bump.
     
  4. Oboyle

    Oboyle Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 27, 2012
    Posts:
    151
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    selling my main

    I'll start off at $150 bid :)
     
  5. hershel

    hershel Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2012
    Posts:
    11
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    selling my main

    Good start tyvm!
     
  6. hershel

    hershel Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2012
    Posts:
    11
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    selling my main

    bump.
     
< [selling] 75 attack barrows/piety pure! rsgp only! | Looking to trade mains for pures >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site