Adblock breaks this site

Selling my main - Combat Lvl 93.98

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by Sultanofsilver, Sep 1, 2017.

  1. Sultanofsilver

    Sultanofsilver Newcomer

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2017
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    Selling my main - Combat Lvl 93.98

    Hi guys, I've been playing osrs on and off for many years. After taking a long break from the game (4 years) I just recently came back thinking I'd get back into it. Unfortunately I no longer enjoy the game.

    I feel like it's such a waste to just let this account sit in the abyss and never be played again, so I'm happy to let go of it.

    Looking for a quick sale (today would be great). Considering ALL reasonable offers. Please view the screen shots below. They show the armour, weapons, cash stack, quest points and stats of my account.

    There's about 30M worth of tradeable armour/weapons, 5 mil + cash, and maybe 1-2mil worth of items in the bank.

    Noteable items:

    - Void Ranger set
    - Fire cape
    - Fighter Torso
    - Dragon Defender
    - Slayer helm
    - Guthans set
    - Dharoks set
    - Abyssal Dagger
    - Toxic blowpipe
    - Fury

    Considering ALL reasonable offers and looking for a quick sale. Shoot me your offers in PM or below.


    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
     
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2017
  2. SSMC

    SSMC Newcomer

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2017
    Posts:
    10
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    9
    Selling my main - Combat Lvl 93.98

    I'll start with 40 usd pp/ player auction
     
  3. Sultanofsilver

    Sultanofsilver Newcomer

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2017
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    Selling my main - Combat Lvl 93.98

    Thanks for the offer. A bit low for what I'm looking at. Maybe I can just make this quick and more helpful for buyers. I'm ready to sell for $80 AUD.

    Also not looking for any account trades or gp.

    Thanks
     
  4. Sultanofsilver

    Sultanofsilver Newcomer

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2017
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    Selling my main - Combat Lvl 93.98

    Bump
     
  5. Sultanofsilver

    Sultanofsilver Newcomer

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2017
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    Selling my main - Combat Lvl 93.98

    bump
     
  6. Sultanofsilver

    Sultanofsilver Newcomer

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2017
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    Selling my main - Combat Lvl 93.98

    bump
     
< Selling a Good 101 cmb acc! | [Selling] Level 108 Main - 85 Slayer - 99's - More! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site