Selling my level 14 skiller.

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by Lvl 14 fuark, Nov 5, 2012.

Selling my level 14 skiller.
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 5, 2012 at 3:49 AM
  2. Lvl 14 fuark
    Joined:
    Nov 5, 2012
    Posts:
    69
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    60

    Lvl 14 fuark Member

    Selling my level 14 skiller.

    HELLO AND WELCOME TO MY THREAD
    The combat stats got ruined by my little brother when he decided he would jump on and attack things whilst i was on vacation....
    It's a decent account i guess..
    I don't have much of a price in mind, I'm also in no rush to sell.
    If I like your offer I'll accept.
    Message me on skype if you want to talk or leave a comment below.
    Skype: Blakeeyboyy
    Sorry i cant put pictures up i have to put URLS:

    Skills: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/442/81311517.png/

    Main Tab: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/440/90778409.png/

    Necklace Tab: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/829/22333492.png/

    Woodcutting Tab: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/835/71673348.png/

    Herblore Tab: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/526/36029310.png/

    Fishing Tab: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/703/29332655.png/

    Mining Tab: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/443/58391871.png/

    Farming Tab: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/402/82455951.png/

    Magic Tab: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/69/31117657.png/

    Cash/Outfit Tab: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/832/53151918.png/

    Combat Level: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/217/93967471.png/

    Info: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/266/36477882.png/

    Behaviour: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/38/27553009.png/


    Alright, thanks guys :)
    Hope use are all interested
    Taking Paypal , RSGP or spawnscape GP.
    Cheers.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Nov 5, 2012 at 1:48 PM
  4. I get specs
    Joined:
    May 22, 2011
    Posts:
    739
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I get specs Apprentice
    Banned

    Selling my level 14 skiller.

    its worth 3m. lol.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Nov 5, 2012 at 1:50 PM
  6. Fantasy Factory
    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2012
    Posts:
    665
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Fantasy Factory Rsps Supporter
    Banned

    Selling my level 14 skiller.

    I bid 10m. Pm me if you would like to sell for that.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Nov 5, 2012 at 4:00 PM
  8. Lvl 14 fuark
    Joined:
    Nov 5, 2012
    Posts:
    69
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    60

    Lvl 14 fuark Member

    Selling my level 14 skiller.

    BUUMP! Going for 25m +
     
  9. Unread #5 - Nov 6, 2012 at 12:17 AM
  10. Lvl 14 fuark
    Joined:
    Nov 5, 2012
    Posts:
    69
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    60

    Lvl 14 fuark Member

    Selling my level 14 skiller.

    Bump First One To Offer 15m Gets It!
     
< Buying Turm Zerk Pure | 77 Rune Pure | Dragon Gloves | Hand Cannon | Quested | RSGP | >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site