Adblock breaks this site

selling my lev 88 rune pure

Discussion in 'Archives' started by jamiebeal1, Nov 26, 2007.

  1. jamiebeal1

    jamiebeal1 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2005
    Posts:
    561
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    selling my lev 88 rune pure

    :cool: Hi,

    I Am Currently Selling My Rune Pure.

    Here Is Some Pictures Of The Account..

    [​IMG]

    Stats...

    [​IMG]


    Hts Bonnuses...

    [​IMG]

    Quests

    [​IMG]


    O And The Quest Points Are ---> [​IMG]

    Proud Of ...

    [] Dragon Gloves
    [] Desert Treasure
    [] Rune Defender
    [] 80 Firemaking
    [] 57 Slayer
    [] Heroes Quest

    I Am Quitting Because I Just Got Bored Of Runescape, when i got 70 Attack, i Just Realised.. Whats Really The Point Of Playing.

    I Am Selling For RS2 GP Money Because It Is Easier To Sell.

    Auto-Win is - 11m

    Starting Bid Is - 3m

    All The Best And Many Thanks.



    [email protected]


    jamie
     
  2. jamiebeal1

    jamiebeal1 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2005
    Posts:
    561
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    selling my lev 88 rune pure

    bumpp
     
  3. jamiebeal1

    jamiebeal1 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2005
    Posts:
    561
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    selling my lev 88 rune pure

    bumpp
     
  4. kzranger123

    kzranger123 Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    selling my lev 88 rune pure

    eeeww. people sale accounrs for 2 much..

    i bid 2m
     
  5. jamiebeal1

    jamiebeal1 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2005
    Posts:
    561
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    selling my lev 88 rune pure

    thanks for offer but looking for more...
     
< Buying a good pure | Buying a Good name >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site