Adblock breaks this site

Selling My Account. LvL 200

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by EndlessFortune, Jul 15, 2014.

  1. EndlessFortune

    EndlessFortune Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2014
    Posts:
    7
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling My Account. LvL 200

    This is my old account and I have decided to sell it. Take a look at the pictures I'm posting. It says combat lvl is 122...but I think that's because I was sitting in a free world. It is a 200 lvl Combat account for sure. If your interested in the account please send me a private msg or contact me through my Skype. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
     
  2. upuser

    upuser Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2011
    Posts:
    254
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling My Account. LvL 200

    Just to let you know it says 122 because 138 max combat came back yesterday.
     
  3. EndlessFortune

    EndlessFortune Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2014
    Posts:
    7
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling My Account. LvL 200

    ah well that explains it then lol, ty for saying that:)
     
  4. EndlessFortune

    EndlessFortune Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2014
    Posts:
    7
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling My Account. LvL 200

    Le Bump
     
  5. EndlessFortune

    EndlessFortune Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2014
    Posts:
    7
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling My Account. LvL 200

    Not for sell anymore. Scammed by Leanbean901, i contacted runescape support and they are banning the account for good.
     
  6. BeastlyPvMer

    BeastlyPvMer Member

    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2011
    Posts:
    49
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    7
    Selling My Account. LvL 200

    I don't think you were actually scammed by the REAL Leanbean901, but an imposter.
     
< lvl 200 eoc 7 99s | Runescape 3 2166 total level account >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site