Adblock breaks this site

Selling Minecraft Alpha Account

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by mopar-user, May 6, 2011.

  1. mopar-user

    mopar-user Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2007
    Posts:
    1,188
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Minecraft Alpha Account

    The account was purchased while Minecraft was still in Alpha testing so it will get all future updates to Minecraft up to the full game and any additions to the game after the full game has been released.

    Payment methods
    I will only accept RSGP for this item. I am looking to get 15m for the account.

    Post here if interested. My MSN is [email protected]


    DO NOT ADD ME UNLESS YOU POST HERE AND LEAVE YOUR MSN!
     
  2. keeno 111

    keeno 111 Member

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2007
    Posts:
    69
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Minecraft Alpha Account

    I could offer 9m upfront right now but doubt you would be keen.
     
  3. mopar-user

    mopar-user Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2007
    Posts:
    1,188
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Minecraft Alpha Account

    Sorry I am looking around 15m for it.
     
< [WTS] Minecraft Account | WTT wow woftlk for rift >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site