Adblock breaks this site

Selling Membership Upgrades 8M each

Discussion in 'Account Upgrade Services' started by HFA232, Apr 28, 2012.

  1. iFormal

    iFormal Newcomer

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2011
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Membership Upgrades 8M each

    Add me on skype please!

    braaymedia , I will accept once you post your skype hre so I know its you.
     
  2. HFA232

    HFA232 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2012
    Posts:
    61
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Membership Upgrades 8M each

    Speaking to you on Skype now. Selling to iFormal.
     
  3. iFormal

    iFormal Newcomer

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2011
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Membership Upgrades 8M each

    i actally just got scammed out of my 40m by HFA232

    he said the pins were not working, so i gave him my details to login to do the CC ayment,
    logged on after and was missing 40m -_-
     
  4. opendoorya

    opendoorya Newcomer

    Joined:
    Apr 21, 2012
    Posts:
    16
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Membership Upgrades 8M each

    why trusted him

    I said I got scammed in this thread
     
< [RSGP] Simon Says' Account Upgrading Services | Selling Membership 12m >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site