Adblock breaks this site

Selling Maxed Staker 1 Summ 1 Pray

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by DragonTails, Jun 23, 2011.

  1. DragonTails

    DragonTails Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2011
    Posts:
    200
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    15
    Discord Unique ID:
    590156334003912704
    Discord Username:
    wokyourdog
    Selling Maxed Staker 1 Summ 1 Pray

    Hi All,
    How are you guys doing?
    So basically, I have this Staker (see Image)
    [​IMG]
    That I spent a few months on. I trained it personally up to level 70 in each stat, then got full Guthans on it, put sara vambraces on it, and left it at bandits for hours on end while I was doing my homework. As you can notice,
    I am now selling it because I am more concerned with my zerker than this, and haven't used it at all. Please post offers below
    Have a great day! :]
    Edit: As you can tell, I obviously meant for this to be a boxing staker with possibility of DDS Fights.
    all the other stats are below 20, and I would be ashamed if this great account went to skilling... :p
    If it's fine with you, I'd like to use this MM: http://www.sythe.org/showthread.php?t=946970 If you check, he's basically an OMM, sans a few trades. Free OMM ftw :) We will split the 5Mil charge for a recovery test. I will delete my email through this method: http://sythe.org/showthread.php?t=1083716 after I have a confirmed buyer.
    If you would like to use an OMM, the entire Charge is on you
    Thanks!
     
  2. TheGoodStuff89

    TheGoodStuff89 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2011
    Posts:
    32
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Maxed Staker 1 Summ 1 Pray

    Very nice, don't suppose you would swap for my second main :) ?

    Maxed 137 99prayer 90summoning - 288 quest points (all major quests done)

    [​IMG]
     
  3. DragonTails

    DragonTails Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2011
    Posts:
    200
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    15
    Discord Unique ID:
    590156334003912704
    Discord Username:
    wokyourdog
    Selling Maxed Staker 1 Summ 1 Pray

    I'm not interested in swaps, too many security issues for my taste, Thanks for offer though :]
     
  4. DragonTails

    DragonTails Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2011
    Posts:
    200
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    15
    Discord Unique ID:
    590156334003912704
    Discord Username:
    wokyourdog
    Selling Maxed Staker 1 Summ 1 Pray

    Bump for the Day
     
  5. Kid.Ink

    Kid.Ink Forum Addict
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2011
    Posts:
    619
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Maxed Staker 1 Summ 1 Pray

    How much are you looking for?
     
  6. DragonTails

    DragonTails Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2011
    Posts:
    200
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    15
    Discord Unique ID:
    590156334003912704
    Discord Username:
    wokyourdog
    Selling Maxed Staker 1 Summ 1 Pray

    I don't have a set price for it, because I've seen the prices go all over the place. Im just going to see what comes :]
    Btw, Ignis Cape got.... Firedddddddd hahaha
    Scammers ftl
     
  7. twendell

    twendell Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 15, 2011
    Posts:
    472
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Maxed Staker 1 Summ 1 Pray

    $100 to begin.
     
  8. Kid.Ink

    Kid.Ink Forum Addict
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2011
    Posts:
    619
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Maxed Staker 1 Summ 1 Pray

    Lmfao, don't like scammers at all.. idk what to offer i really want it though, PM Me?
     
  9. DragonTails

    DragonTails Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2011
    Posts:
    200
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    15
    Discord Unique ID:
    590156334003912704
    Discord Username:
    wokyourdog
    Selling Maxed Staker 1 Summ 1 Pray

    I'll add your hotmail
     
  10. DragonTails

    DragonTails Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2011
    Posts:
    200
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    15
    Discord Unique ID:
    590156334003912704
    Discord Username:
    wokyourdog
    Selling Maxed Staker 1 Summ 1 Pray

    Bump for the day
     
  11. DragonTails

    DragonTails Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2011
    Posts:
    200
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    15
    Discord Unique ID:
    590156334003912704
    Discord Username:
    wokyourdog
    Selling Maxed Staker 1 Summ 1 Pray

    Bring
    Up
    My
    Post
    :]
     
  12. DragonTails

    DragonTails Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2011
    Posts:
    200
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    15
    Discord Unique ID:
    590156334003912704
    Discord Username:
    wokyourdog
    Selling Maxed Staker 1 Summ 1 Pray

    Bumppity bumppity bump
     
  13. DragonTails

    DragonTails Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2011
    Posts:
    200
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    15
    Discord Unique ID:
    590156334003912704
    Discord Username:
    wokyourdog
    Selling Maxed Staker 1 Summ 1 Pray

    For now, the email is registered for easy of recovery if it ever gets hacked
    However, I will remove it, according to the directions in this guide:
    http://sythe.org/showthread.php?t=1083716
    (Copy and paste all link into your bar, or hover over it. NEVER click them directly)
     
  14. DragonTails

    DragonTails Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2011
    Posts:
    200
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    15
    Discord Unique ID:
    590156334003912704
    Discord Username:
    wokyourdog
    Selling Maxed Staker 1 Summ 1 Pray

    I am the Original Owner :)
    BUMP
     
  15. DragonTails

    DragonTails Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2011
    Posts:
    200
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    15
    Discord Unique ID:
    590156334003912704
    Discord Username:
    wokyourdog
    Selling Maxed Staker 1 Summ 1 Pray

    The 100$ person has never pmed me back, so its still up!
    I have removed its email, and will tie it to yours.
    Thanks
     
< Selling lvl 134 [ PayPal ] | [RSGP] Selling 116 Maxed turmoil [RFD/CURSES] [rsgp] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site