Selling Maxed Main (123 CB)

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by Aquanime, Jul 15, 2016.

Selling Maxed Main (123 CB)
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 15, 2016 at 4:08 PM
  2. Aquanime
    Joined:
    Sep 10, 2014
    Posts:
    8
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Aquanime Newcomer
    Banned

    Selling Maxed Main (123 CB)

    I have a maxed main for sale. Fully quested for barrows gloves. Comes with fighter torso, fire cape, red slayer helm, dragon defender, tentacle, and completed armadyl book. Also has an insured Kraken pet, but it's lost so you'd have to pay 1M to get it back. I am the original owner of this account. BTC/07GP or PayPal from trusted users. I do take 07gp offers but I expect you to sell the 07gp as I have no use for it. Open to a middleman.

    Autowin: $300

    Current bid: $140


    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
     
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2016
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 16, 2016 at 12:19 AM
  4. colorme13lack123
    Joined:
    Jun 9, 2016
    Posts:
    48
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    colorme13lack123 Member

    Selling Maxed Main (123 CB)

    140$
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jul 16, 2016 at 3:03 PM
  6. Aquanime
    Joined:
    Sep 10, 2014
    Posts:
    8
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Aquanime Newcomer
    Banned

    Selling Maxed Main (123 CB)

    Bump. Updated current bid.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jul 16, 2016 at 11:10 PM
  8. Aquanime
    Joined:
    Sep 10, 2014
    Posts:
    8
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Aquanime Newcomer
    Banned

    Selling Maxed Main (123 CB)

    Bump
     
  9. Unread #5 - Jul 17, 2016 at 5:09 PM
  10. Aquanime
    Joined:
    Sep 10, 2014
    Posts:
    8
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Aquanime Newcomer
    Banned

    Selling Maxed Main (123 CB)

    Bump
     
< b | Selling Maxed 125 Combat - 90 prayer/97 Magic | Barrows Gloves >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site