Adblock breaks this site

Selling Maxed Main (123 CB)

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by Aquanime, Jul 15, 2016.

  1. Aquanime

    Aquanime Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 10, 2014
    Posts:
    8
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Maxed Main (123 CB)

    I have a maxed main for sale. Fully quested for barrows gloves. Comes with fighter torso, fire cape, red slayer helm, dragon defender, tentacle, and completed armadyl book. Also has an insured Kraken pet, but it's lost so you'd have to pay 1M to get it back. I am the original owner of this account. BTC/07GP or PayPal from trusted users. I do take 07gp offers but I expect you to sell the 07gp as I have no use for it. Open to a middleman.

    Autowin: $300

    Current bid: $140


    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
     
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2016
  2. colorme13lack123

    colorme13lack123 Member

    Joined:
    Jun 9, 2016
    Posts:
    48
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Maxed Main (123 CB)

    140$
     
  3. Aquanime

    Aquanime Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 10, 2014
    Posts:
    8
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Maxed Main (123 CB)

    Bump. Updated current bid.
     
  4. Aquanime

    Aquanime Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 10, 2014
    Posts:
    8
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Maxed Main (123 CB)

    Bump
     
  5. Aquanime

    Aquanime Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 10, 2014
    Posts:
    8
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Maxed Main (123 CB)

    Bump
     
< b | Selling Maxed 125 Combat - 90 prayer/97 Magic | Barrows Gloves >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site