Selling Main character [PAYPAL]

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Rapztor, May 15, 2013.

Selling Main character [PAYPAL]
  1. Unread #1 - May 15, 2013 at 9:32 AM
  2. Rapztor
    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2011
    Posts:
    196
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    7

    Rapztor Active Member

    Selling Main character [PAYPAL]

    Hey guys, I quitted runescape when they launched the EOC and I figured I might aswell make some money out of my account. I've had it since 09 I think and it's my original account. I have 4 chaotics several 99s and 93 herb. All in all it's a really good main account lvl 189. Def worth a look :)

    Message this user, I do not use Messenger (MSN) Anymore!

    http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/8474/bank1g.png [Some of the items]

    http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/8182/bank2lh.png [some more items]

    http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/6349/inventorystuff.png [Inventory stuff]

    http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/6288/stats2qb.png [stats]

    http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/8460/unlocksc.png [Have unlocked alot of emotes and other cool stuff]

    http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/5816/stats1z.png [one immage of the character]
     
  3. Unread #2 - May 16, 2013 at 4:09 AM
  4. Rapztor
    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2011
    Posts:
    196
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    7

    Rapztor Active Member

    Selling Main character [PAYPAL]

    <bump>
     
  5. Unread #3 - May 18, 2013 at 7:52 AM
  6. Rapztor
    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2011
    Posts:
    196
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    7

    Rapztor Active Member

    Selling Main character [PAYPAL]

    Bumpbb
     
  7. Unread #4 - May 20, 2013 at 6:15 PM
  8. Rapztor
    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2011
    Posts:
    196
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    7

    Rapztor Active Member

    Selling Main character [PAYPAL]

    Bump Sick account for sale!
     
< Selling Maxed Combat with 2333 total. | Wts - 99 Mager (great Acc) >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site