Adblock breaks this site

SELLING MAXED MAIN

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by Wicked One, May 2, 2017.

  1. Wicked One

    Wicked One Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2017
    Posts:
    39
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    43
    SELLING MAXED MAIN

    Hello fellow sythe users. Today I'm selling a maxed main that I purchased off of @Excelont, who is a Director and Mod here on sythe. He has assured me that the account is 100% secure, and it has been since I purchased it off of him a few days ago. I bought it to stake on it, but have changed my mind after losing some money. I was not given recoveries, so I cannot recover this account after I transfer the linked email to your email account. @Excelont can vouch for all of this.



    I'm accepting either 07 GP or BTC


    Starting Bid: ???

    A/W: 300m 07

    Account Pictures


    Stats
    [​IMG]

    QP
    The account has 12 quest points which are all nmz quests

    Ban Meter
    [​IMG]
    ​


    Additional Facts:

    The account comes with 11 days of membership (as of 5/2/2017). As I stated above, I purchased the account off of @Excelont, who is a Director and Mod here on sythe. He has assured me the account is secure and will remain secure. I wasn't given any recovery details so I have no way possible to recover. This account will serve someone well who looks to go staking on it. Account comes with a tent with 5k hits left.

    If you aren't trusted, we will be using an MM. I have asked @Excelont to reply to this thread to vouch for everything that I stated above it true. I asked him to purchase the account back, but he is not interested as he does not have money to waste at the moment.

    Please reply to this thread, send me a private message, or add my skype if you are interested in this account. My skype is Live:WickedOneSythe


     
  2. Ex

    Ex Previously known as Excelont

    Joined:
    Dec 18, 2013
    Posts:
    8,237
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    148
    Live Streamer I'm LAAAAAAAME In Memory of Jon Paper Trading Competition Participant Community Participant Spam Forum Participant Sythe's 10th Anniversary
    SELLING MAXED MAIN

    Can vouch that I sold him this account. Always use a MM while trading however.
     
  3. Wicked One

    Wicked One Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2017
    Posts:
    39
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    43
    SELLING MAXED MAIN

    Bump
     
  4. Wicked One

    Wicked One Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2017
    Posts:
    39
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    43
    SELLING MAXED MAIN

    Online
     
< BUYING Raid Ready Main - Username login - no ban history | Selling LVL 94 Main / Starter Barrows Pure (Cheap) >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site