Adblock breaks this site

Selling lvl 79 tank

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by Tha_Punisher, Nov 21, 2008.

  1. Tha_Punisher

    Tha_Punisher Guru

    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2008
    Posts:
    1,103
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling lvl 79 tank

    It has decent stats for tanking range and has about 3mil in bank.

    I'M NOT GOING FIRST, I sold my main for $400 to godwisper with Paypal and he went first, it's been several since I sold it and he still has the account so I'm not going to scam..And my vouch thread is in my sig.

    Looking to sell this account for $35 at least as I had it price checked and was told it was worth around $65 and now I just want money on my PayPal so that I can get members on my skiller. It'd be best for PayPal accounts to be bank funded but I may accept CC if I trust you enough, either way the payment will be claim and canceled before I give the info.

    Send me a PM before adding and waiting for me to get on MSN as I don't want to have to be signed on all day.

    [​IMG]
    ONLY 300k CASH ON THE ACCOUNT NOW, so the price is lowered to $35.
    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
     
  2. Tha_Punisher

    Tha_Punisher Guru

    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2008
    Posts:
    1,103
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
  3. ♫├┤uffi€♪

    ♫├┤uffi€♪ Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2008
    Posts:
    1,326
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
  4. PennyRoyal

    PennyRoyal Guru

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2008
    Posts:
    1,755
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    37
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary
    Selling lvl 79 tank

    bump mate hope u get a buyer.
     
  5. Tha_Punisher

    Tha_Punisher Guru

    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2008
    Posts:
    1,103
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling lvl 79 tank

    Nty Huffie, I'm just looking to get rid of my accounts with the exception of my skiller.
     
  6. Tommyy

    Tommyy Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2008
    Posts:
    220
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling lvl 79 tank

    ill offer a level 111 main and a lvl 83 zerker pure. ill add more details if intrested.
     
  7. ♫├┤uffi€♪

    ♫├┤uffi€♪ Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2008
    Posts:
    1,326
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling lvl 79 tank

    Alright, nevermind then.
     
  8. scam yer sheet

    scam yer sheet Member

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2008
    Posts:
    88
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling lvl 79 tank

    i can pay 50$ via cc on paypal
     
  9. Tha_Punisher

    Tha_Punisher Guru

    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2008
    Posts:
    1,103
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling lvl 79 tank

    Nty Tommy and nty scam yer sheet, I only accept bank funded :-\.

    Lowered price to $35
     
  10. Tha_Punisher

    Tha_Punisher Guru

    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2008
    Posts:
    1,103
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
  11. godwisper

    godwisper Active Member

    Joined:
    Jul 18, 2008
    Posts:
    101
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling lvl 79 tank

    @tha_punisher

    you sold me an account and I paid 400USD for it and you kept retrieving it back. If I dont receive the account today I will post in the scammers section with all emails from you. As said I paid you good money m8 and I bought the account not to be retrieved back at any cost.

    account name : thaoblivion

    If you want to be a gentleman and trade honestly send back account details....
     
  12. Tha_Punisher

    Tha_Punisher Guru

    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2008
    Posts:
    1,103
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling lvl 79 tank

    I have given you the information.. I sent it on the e-mail last time we talked which was well over a month ago. Check again as I don't have the password or anything to it, I also gave you the correct recovs so I'm sure you can recover the account. When/if you do recover it check the time that it was last logged on and I'm sure it will be close to 40+days because as I've said I don't have the account.

    Check your e-mail.
     
< ~~Buying a Crazed/Maxxed Pure~~ | [Trade] Selling Ownage Rune Pure - 31 pray, MM Done, Mith Gloves - [Trade] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site