.: Selling Lvl 67 Main!!! Great Stats!!! :.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by smoke_kills, Aug 25, 2007.

.: Selling Lvl 67 Main!!! Great Stats!!! :.
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 25, 2007 at 2:08 PM
  2. smoke_kills
    Joined:
    Feb 11, 2007
    Posts:
    314
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    smoke_kills Forum Addict
    Banned

    .: Selling Lvl 67 Main!!! Great Stats!!! :.

    Hey Sythe

    Once again im selling another one of my accounts.

    I no longer use this account, and was actually given to me by a friend that doesn't use it.

    So anyway, here are the stats.

    http://img407.imageshack.us/my.php?image=smokekillstb8.gif

    Here is a pic of the login page

    http://img62.imageshack.us/my.php?image=smokekills1dy1.gif

    yes it has recoveries, no I cannot supply them because I do not know them anymore. No I will not scam back, yes I have sold multiple accounts for high sums of money.

    I am very trusted on sythe, and have multiple vouches.

    I will use OFFICIAL OR TRUSTED MM, or you go first.

    Autowin is: 4m
    Starting Bid: Atleast 1m

    I am not going first, I have been scammed mutiple times by going first or using 50/50.

    Bid away :)

    oh, and if you want, I can show you the character in game.

    Thanks
     
  3. Unread #2 - Aug 26, 2007 at 12:08 PM
  4. smoke_kills
    Joined:
    Feb 11, 2007
    Posts:
    314
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    smoke_kills Forum Addict
    Banned

    .: Selling Lvl 67 Main!!! Great Stats!!! :.

    i also forgot to add that this character has a yo-yo.

    I can show it in game if you want.

    Bid away
     
< Buying Pin 1m | Price check on this account pls! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site