Adblock breaks this site

Selling lvl 62 account.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by DemonSkull, Aug 8, 2007.

  1. DemonSkull

    DemonSkull Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 19, 2007
    Posts:
    365
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling lvl 62 account.

    I'm selling a lvl 62 account. Never been member. All free quests are done. Also comes with an easter ring.
    Unfortunatly, it does have recoveries. Reset them as soon as you purchase it.
    I assure I am not a scammer. This is my first time selling an account and I'd like to gain a rep of an honest seller.

    Here are the stats:
    [​IMG]

    If you are interested please offer here.
     
  2. Reservedstyx

    Reservedstyx Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2007
    Posts:
    157
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling lvl 62 account.

    I Bid 100k Do To The Fact It Has Recoveries And Also 5m Dont U Think Thats A Lil High?
     
  3. Y0u_G0t_Pwn3d

    Y0u_G0t_Pwn3d Guru

    Joined:
    Feb 11, 2007
    Posts:
    1,478
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling lvl 62 account.

    5m for that.....-Laugh-
     
  4. jekyll

    jekyll Member

    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2007
    Posts:
    50
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling lvl 62 account.

    dude omg......its soo not 5 mill, I could probably get like a lvl 100 account for 5 mill. but I will buy for like 200k. and could u tell ALL the holiday items it has. and holiday items aree not rare unless they r tradeable.
     
  5. jekyll

    jekyll Member

    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2007
    Posts:
    50
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling lvl 62 account.

    dude omg......its soo not 5 mill, I could probably get like a lvl 100 account for 5 mill. but I will buy for like 200k. and could u tell ALL the holiday items it has. and holiday items aree not rare unless they r tradeable.
     
  6. DemonSkull

    DemonSkull Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 19, 2007
    Posts:
    365
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling lvl 62 account.

    Alright 5m is a little high. Maybe somebody should moderate the price check topic?

    Anyway, 200k is winning so far.

    The easter ring is the only holiday item it has. Also 2 sets of Shade robes. Zombie shirt and boots.
     
  7. DemonSkull

    DemonSkull Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 19, 2007
    Posts:
    365
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling lvl 62 account.

    200k is winning. Any other offers?
     
< Selling Level 54 Granite Mauler - 72 STR | Selling ownage 1pray staker. (Well reputed with a 600M+ staking gallery) >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site