Adblock breaks this site

~ Selling Lvl 49 Ranging/Prayer Pure ~

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by Wedel, May 9, 2009.

  1. Wedel

    Wedel Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 30, 2009
    Posts:
    1,063
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~ Selling Lvl 49 Ranging/Prayer Pure ~

    Any1? still 4 sale ppl. 900k!
     
  2. Luuke

    Luuke Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2009
    Posts:
    3,077
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~ Selling Lvl 49 Ranging/Prayer Pure ~

    I'll offer a lvl 47 gmauler with 55 strength and 60 days members? No recovs or bank pin and I can go first.
     
  3. iTzTraGedy

    iTzTraGedy Member

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2009
    Posts:
    34
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~ Selling Lvl 49 Ranging/Prayer Pure ~

    Add me on msn right now and I can buy 900k junk. On members and I'll go first. Hurry though.

    [email protected]
     
< Selling Great Range tank with awsome skills. 97 hunter+83 cooking | Selling Awesome Level 45 Hybrid/Pure!! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site