Selling Lvl 25 Pure Mage.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by I Am You Are I, Jul 29, 2007.

Selling Lvl 25 Pure Mage.
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 29, 2007 at 7:39 AM
  2. I Am You Are I
    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2007
    Posts:
    16
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I Am You Are I Newcomer
    Banned

    Selling Lvl 25 Pure Mage.

    Hello,

    I'm Selling A Combat Level 25 Pure Mage - 39 Magic, 20 something hitpoints.

    I Seriously own In f2p Wildy , No Membs, No Recoveries , Can't Say name - Due To Jagex Banning Me. No Pin.

    Please Start bidding, 2 Attack By Mistake .

    50k A/w

    Need To Know How to Post Pic..
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 29, 2007 at 7:41 AM
  4. I Am You Are I
    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2007
    Posts:
    16
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I Am You Are I Newcomer
    Banned

    Selling Lvl 25 Pure Mage.

    I Know, That I'm Not Really A Known Member, But Still , I Don't Really Wanna scam 50k, Just Need It For My Other Pure.

    Ty Very Much, Looking For An MM Anyways.:p
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jul 29, 2007 at 8:51 AM
  6. I Am You Are I
    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2007
    Posts:
    16
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I Am You Are I Newcomer
    Banned

    Selling Lvl 25 Pure Mage.

    Bump ( Is This Allowed? )
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jul 29, 2007 at 12:06 PM
  8. pked u 2day
    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2007
    Posts:
    204
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    pked u 2day Active Member
    Banned

    Selling Lvl 25 Pure Mage.

    No bumping is not aloud.
    Why 50k? Make a/w 200k..
     
< Buying A Pin | renting out rune miner >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site