Adblock breaks this site

[SELLING] LVL 132 - 49M - 1900 Total - Maxed Combat

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by LetMeQuit, Sep 25, 2010.

  1. LetMeQuit

    LetMeQuit Active Member

    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2010
    Posts:
    171
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [SELLING] LVL 132 - 49M - 1900 Total - Maxed Combat

    I'm selling this great level 132 main account which I've played for the past two years. I'm selling because I no longer play the game and don't have time. The Autowin is set at £100 (or equivalant in US dollars).


    • It's got some chunky cash and items (15M+ cash and items adds up to 49M).
      Its total level is over 1,900. Meaning all of its skills are decent in some way.
      It has MAXED combat stats. Attack/Strength/Defence/Hitpoints/Range/Mage.

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]​

    Either PM me, leave a post here or add me on MSN. Thanks!
     
  2. LetMeQuit

    LetMeQuit Active Member

    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2010
    Posts:
    171
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [SELLING] LVL 132 - 49M - 1900 Total - Maxed Combat

    Bump.
     
  3. just own2

    just own2 Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2010
    Posts:
    118
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [SELLING] LVL 132 - 49M - 1900 Total - Maxed Combat

    ok this is completly off topic, and i do apologize for spamming this topic. But. in your offence picture it displays "macroing - ban"
    how long were you banned for?
    I was banned on "april __ 2010"
    any idea when i will be unbanned for macroing?
     
  4. LetMeQuit

    LetMeQuit Active Member

    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2010
    Posts:
    171
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [SELLING] LVL 132 - 49M - 1900 Total - Maxed Combat

    I was banned for 9 days.

    Bump.
     
  5. LetMeQuit

    LetMeQuit Active Member

    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2010
    Posts:
    171
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [SELLING] LVL 132 - 49M - 1900 Total - Maxed Combat

    Bump.
     
  6. LetMeQuit

    LetMeQuit Active Member

    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2010
    Posts:
    171
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [SELLING] LVL 132 - 49M - 1900 Total - Maxed Combat

    Bump.
     
< Level 67 Pure (97 Str) | [Paypal] Selling level 125-|35+M wealth|99Str[Paypal] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site