Adblock breaks this site

selling lvl 13 skiller

Discussion in 'Archives' started by dandan, May 11, 2007.

  1. dandan

    dandan Active Member

    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2007
    Posts:
    214
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    selling lvl 13 skiller

    hello im selling a lvl 13 skiller 300k.it has 61 wcing,62fm,and66cooking.It isnt member,nobankpin,and no recoveries.well i fu need 2 knew anyhting or u wanna see picts.add my msn([email protected])
     
  2. I like buying

    I like buying Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 28, 2007
    Posts:
    290
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    selling lvl 13 skiller

    This guy is a scammer! Just far-warning you all!
     
  3. Poison_Lust

    Poison_Lust Forum Addict

    Joined:
    May 2, 2007
    Posts:
    313
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    selling lvl 13 skiller

    post pics please
     
  4. dandan

    dandan Active Member

    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2007
    Posts:
    214
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    selling lvl 13 skiller

    i like buying your the scammer-i letr him on my acc then he set recoverys and didnt pay me
     
  5. Hostile Seller

    Hostile Seller Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2007
    Posts:
    301
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    selling lvl 13 skiller

  6. dandan

    dandan Active Member

    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2007
    Posts:
    214
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    selling lvl 13 skiller

    um spammign and lieing,i iwll have a claim against u
     
  7. I like buying

    I like buying Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 28, 2007
    Posts:
    290
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    selling lvl 13 skiller

    This is a lie, we did a 50/50, and I GAVE THE FULL 600K, your such a scammer, there is even proof, get off of these forums you jerk!

    Oh and by the way dandan. Learn some proper grammar! He was not spamming, spamming is just posting random stuff that has nothing to do with anything. So how is "YOU SCAMMING HIM PICTURES" spam? You have no claim here what-so-ever!
     
  8. Hostile Seller

    Hostile Seller Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2007
    Posts:
    301
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    selling lvl 13 skiller

    Dw, i owned him.
     
  9. I like buying

    I like buying Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 28, 2007
    Posts:
    290
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    selling lvl 13 skiller

    Yep you did! Consider this a warning all future interactors with dadan!
     
< sellin lvl 32 skiller!!!!! | Selling 9 green masks, Buying Mills >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site