Adblock breaks this site

~selling lvl 122~ Rsgp only!

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Tigerchamp2, Jul 22, 2008.

  1. Tigerchamp2

    Tigerchamp2 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 7, 2008
    Posts:
    311
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~selling lvl 122~ Rsgp only!

    Hello sythe, i am Tigerchamp2 and am willing to sell my level 122. I am giving the runescape gp to my irl friend thats in MED CRATER! I am looking to get around 25mil through 50mil tops. I know i am not trusted but i am not looking forward to going first im sorry, i got scammed for my 122 today and just got it back. Please go with my rules and do not add me if....

    1. Ur imposter <--im not going first to anyone im sorry. >_<

    2. Your a nerd and ask me to go first. :confused:

    3. You do not abide by the rules and still add me. :mad:
     
  2. injinman

    injinman Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2008
    Posts:
    538
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~selling lvl 122~ Rsgp only!

    post pics?
     
< Selling level 101 and a level 88 | Level 87 Awesome Stats! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site