Adblock breaks this site

Selling level 99 GREAT stats

Discussion in 'Archives' started by heliotrope, Sep 8, 2007.

  1. heliotrope

    heliotrope Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Selling level 99 GREAT stats

    I'm done with this main, I was scammed in a account trade earlier this week. I started a new pure and I NEED cash to make it into something good.

    I realize there are Recovereys, however, I do not know how to cancel them. If you want to buy and know how, teach me on MSN and I'll cancel and send you a new Screenie.

    Membership was paid by all PBP as my parents don't like giving Credit Card numbers out. No membership left on it either.

    There is no Auto Win, but I've put at least 10 Mill into this account, hoping to get at LEAST that much.

    Screenies:

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]


    As for what comes in the account, Black - Rune Gloves (finished RFD though, just gotta rebuy Barrows Gloves). 28 Sets of Ghostly Robes (only 27 Bodys though). Meat Tenderiser, Full Zamorak Book, 6 Gegrees (3 different types).

    Thats the more noticable stuff, theres 200 QP, finished DT, RFD, Legends, All Quests to use Dragon Weapons.


    We each pay 50/50 for MM. Post your MSN and I'll contact you.

    PS: Ahh, the name of the account, it's not a original name, lets just say it contains this. sk8er. And picture quality is .JPEG because .png was taking too long to upload.


    I'm gonna go eat lunch, be back to check up on offers in about an hour or so.
     
< selling cb lvl 86 with 83 strenth! | well, i think its by by time to rs for me >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site