Selling level 93

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by Montieee, Feb 24, 2012.

Selling level 93
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 24, 2012 at 9:32 AM
  2. Montieee
    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2012
    Posts:
    38
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Montieee Member

    Selling level 93

    SOLD



    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    thanks for your time :)

    you can also contact me on, [email protected] for further details
     
  3. Unread #2 - Mar 2, 2012 at 5:49 AM
  4. waleed12345
    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2008
    Posts:
    369
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    5

    waleed12345 Forum Addict
    $5 USD Donor New

    Selling level 93

    30m...I'll be home in 2 hours if u want to do the deal.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Mar 2, 2012 at 7:47 PM
  6. Montieee
    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2012
    Posts:
    38
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Montieee Member

    Selling level 93

  7. Unread #4 - Mar 6, 2012 at 6:20 AM
  8. AnteR
    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2012
    Posts:
    79
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    AnteR Member

    Selling level 93

    I BOUGHT HIS ACCOUNT!

    A perfect trade, we DIDN'T even use a MM! He went first and gave me some info, I gave some gold in return and then received the rest of the account info (best info possible!) and I had posession of all account details and then I paid him the rest.

    Cant complain, he gave me ALL the info neccessary to keep the account safe. Thanks Man!!! Good to see legit newcomers!
     
< Selling level 90 Skiller [99 Magic, 99 Crafting, 93 Smithing +2 99's and more] | [DONATOR] Selling Level 84 Chaotic Pure [Currently Not For Sale] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site