Adblock breaks this site

[Selling] Level 93 Account

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Ware4me, Mar 1, 2008.

  1. Ware4me

    Ware4me Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 29, 2008
    Posts:
    337
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Selling] Level 93 Account

    [Selling] Level 93 Account
    I don’t mind going first Only if trusted or using a Trusted MM (You pay fess)
    Has Around 1.4 ( 1.400.000 ) Million on the account. Can wood cut Magic logs As he has 84 Woodcutting. That he can make a 1 million In 7 days. Playing 2 hours a day. Cutting magic’s logs. Could Get a fire cap. The max hit I have ever hit on it Is 31 DDS Special. Has recovs. will be told on day. or to MM


    Pictures__ Stats __​



    [​IMG]]
    _______________________________________________________
    If you would like to buy I am happy selling.Have sold other account’s on other websites. Would like to keep playing Runescape. So I don’t mind what I get. I am not the nub ( noob ) person who won’t everything on Runescape. Looking for anything not accepting real life money.
    [email protected]
    ​

    Regards
    ●WARAE4ME●
    ​
     
  2. Ware4me

    Ware4me Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 29, 2008
    Posts:
    337
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Selling] Level 93 Account

    Bump- Still for sale
     
  3. wildprowler

    wildprowler Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 9, 2007
    Posts:
    253
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Selling] Level 93 Account

  4. Ware4me

    Ware4me Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 29, 2008
    Posts:
    337
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Selling] Level 93 Account

< CKY2k - Bran's Chinese Freestyle. | Looking for F2P X-fer method. >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site