Selling level 90 Prot warrior.

Discussion in 'WoW Account Sales' started by Mysticaljudgment, Oct 3, 2012.

Selling level 90 Prot warrior.
  1. Unread #1 - Oct 3, 2012 at 8:46 AM
  2. Mysticaljudgment
    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2012
    Posts:
    21
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Mysticaljudgment Newcomer

    Selling level 90 Prot warrior.

    I have a level 90 Prot warrior 444 iLvl 376k unbuffed. It is a great account and comes with a ton of alts and heirlooms spread out through the many different toons it has on it. It has the collectors edition of MoP. I also have the cd keys for MoP and collectors MoP, And I have the Secret answer as i'm the original owner of the account. I'm looking for a really good Runescape account/gold or items of worth. I'm willing to compromise.


    Will also accept paypal or any other offers.

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ghostlands/Zarthorr/simple
     
< [TRADE] WoW acount, 5 85's for RSGP! | Come get some >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site