Selling level 80 Paypal

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by aznmage22, Jul 5, 2009.

Selling level 80 Paypal
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 5, 2009 at 3:21 AM
  2. aznmage22
    Joined:
    Mar 14, 2009
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    aznmage22 Newcomer

    Selling level 80 Paypal

    Selling Level 80. I just want an offer. its not rich. so yeah.. only about 130k in there
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 5, 2009 at 5:31 AM
  4. juuvey
    Joined:
    May 20, 2009
    Posts:
    192
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    juuvey Active Member
    Banned

    Selling level 80 Paypal

    Again 1 post!
    If u say NOT GOING FIRST i will lmfao,rofl,roflmao!
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jul 5, 2009 at 5:33 AM
  6. Kimiza6
    Joined:
    Mar 6, 2009
    Posts:
    209
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Kimiza6 Active Member
    Banned

    Selling level 80 Paypal

    omfg his right


    adn add picts
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jul 5, 2009 at 4:38 PM
  8. aznmage22
    Joined:
    Mar 14, 2009
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    aznmage22 Newcomer

    Selling level 80 Paypal

    I don't care if I have 1 post. I will go first ONLY if you have 10+ vouches. I'm just looking to get rid of this account because I no longer need it.[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
     
  9. Unread #5 - Jul 5, 2009 at 7:43 PM
  10. lacuna
    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2009
    Posts:
    1,266
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    lacuna Guru
    Banned

    Selling level 80 Paypal

    lol, u take paypal?
     
  11. Unread #6 - Jul 5, 2009 at 8:55 PM
  12. aznmage22
    Joined:
    Mar 14, 2009
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    aznmage22 Newcomer

    Selling level 80 Paypal

    yeah i do
     
< Awesome Zerker! Only 2 Pins! [Str 81] [Torso] [Dt] [MONEYMAKER] | Runescape Rare User Sale! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site