Adblock breaks this site

Selling level 65 pure with achients + cbow + mith gloves

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Tead, May 11, 2007.

  1. Tead

    Tead Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 8, 2007
    Posts:
    169
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling level 65 pure with achients + cbow + mith gloves

    I am currently unsetting the recovry questions, I'll upload login image when their've gone though

    [​IMG]

    This account is great for team pking, saddly wouldn't make a good solo pker because the smite. I have pked two whips on this account, you could do Nature sprite to get addy gloves and also 20 defence for mystic is you really wanted to.

    This account has completed.

    - Monkey Madness
    - Lost City
    - Desert Teasure
    - RDF -> Mith Grauntlets
    - Cyrstal bow quest
    - Climbing boots
    - Zammy book

    We will use a trusted middle-man. Comes with a dragon dagger + dragon scimitar free.

    I AM NOT SELLING UNTILL RECOVRYS ARE UNSET.

    Add me onto MSN messenger, [email protected]
     
  2. Frag

    Frag Member

    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2007
    Posts:
    95
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling level 65 pure with achients + cbow + mith gloves

    I might buy. how much u want for it?
     
  3. il_fr33z_il

    il_fr33z_il Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 6, 2007
    Posts:
    61
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling level 65 pure with achients + cbow + mith gloves

    ill buy
     
  4. Gribble

    Gribble Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 30, 2007
    Posts:
    533
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling level 65 pure with achients + cbow + mith gloves

    I can MM for you if you would like.(Free of charge for now) as long as you vouch.

    MSN and my MM thread are in my sig.
     
  5. geek_keeper

    geek_keeper Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 29, 2006
    Posts:
    441
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling level 65 pure with achients + cbow + mith gloves

    i buy .idk the price though
     
  6. Tead

    Tead Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 8, 2007
    Posts:
    169
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling level 65 pure with achients + cbow + mith gloves

    Sold to "I Love Pures" for 6.5M. Gribble as MM both are trusted.

    Smoooth trade.
     
  7. I Love Pures

    I Love Pures Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Selling level 65 pure with achients + cbow + mith gloves

    VOUCH! great guy clean fast trade 0 scam.. freindly helpfull!

    My first ever trade!

    THankyou!!
     
  8. I Love Pures

    I Love Pures Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Selling level 65 pure with achients + cbow + mith gloves

    OMFG HE IS A SCUM BAG! HE CHANGED PASS I GOT IT BACK AND HE HAS TOOK MY STUFF IN BANK! BAN HIM! GIVE ME MY 6.5m BACK YOU SCUM!
     
  9. Tead

    Tead Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 8, 2007
    Posts:
    169
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling level 65 pure with achients + cbow + mith gloves

    Wth you on about? I've been playing on private-servers. You know the recovry questions.
     
< Selling a Heart Unit Account! | Ripped guide???? wtf! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site