Adblock breaks this site

Selling Level 62 With a Few Holidays

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by CoderBoyBlue, Oct 26, 2009.

  1. CoderBoyBlue

    CoderBoyBlue Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 25, 2009
    Posts:
    133
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Level 62 With a Few Holidays

    *Whoops! I seem to have put this in the wrong sub-forum!*

    Hey everyone :)
    I'm pretty new to the site, so I'm selling a few of my lower-leveled accounts :)
    So, what I have for you today is a level 62 with a few holidays.
    [​IMG]
    I don't really have a set price, so I'll just take the offer that seems most-fair :)
     
  2. relentless

    relentless Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2009
    Posts:
    196
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Level 62 With a Few Holidays

    I'm quite interested, can you please pm me the name?
     
< [paypal]selling 80 str g maul pure[47 vouches] | [Swap]Amazing main account with 15-17m [Swap] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site