Selling level 61 BH range pure!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by darklord12345, Aug 27, 2008.

Selling level 61 BH range pure!
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 27, 2008 at 1:07 PM
  2. darklord12345
    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2007
    Posts:
    837
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    darklord12345 Apprentice
    Banned

    Selling level 61 BH range pure!

    Hey, so Im selling my account. I do not go first. My vouches can be found in my MM thread all 16+, So feel free to check.

    I WILL TAKE PAYPAL OFFERS OR RSGP ( HIGH CRATOR ) Only. Post your offers here / ADD my MSN.

    Below are the pictures.

    add my msn: [email protected]

    Thanks.

    [​IMG]

    Yes, I know there are recoveries. I will include with all the acc info when you buy.

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    Thanks, and have a nice day.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Aug 27, 2008 at 1:30 PM
  4. shaun12222
    Referrals:
    0

    shaun12222 Guest

    Selling level 61 BH range pure!

    bank value? pic if possible thanks
     
  5. Unread #3 - Aug 27, 2008 at 6:30 PM
  6. darklord12345
    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2007
    Posts:
    837
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    darklord12345 Apprentice
    Banned

    Selling level 61 BH range pure!

    Still selling
     
< Monkey Madness Question? | Dragon Platebody - Conclusive Proof >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site