Adblock breaks this site

Selling level 54 starter Granite Maul pure!

Discussion in '1 Defence Pures' started by Fervid, Jul 5, 2023.

  1. Fervid

    Fervid Forum Addict

    Joined:
    May 1, 2008
    Posts:
    423
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    75
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Username:
    fervid2008
    St. Patrick's Day 2013
    Selling level 54 starter Granite Maul pure!

    Hi,

    I am selling a starter Granite Maul pure with the following:
    - 50 attack
    - 70 strength
    - 1 defence and 1 prayer
    - Quests completed up till Mith gloves

    Account comes with a throwaway email address which I can give the details to as well.
    Account was trained manually by hand and I am the first owner.

    First time selling accounts so I'm open to all types of offers.

    I am a very old member here on Sythe, so if you want to trust me, you can (I have 50 vouches as well, you can see them in the thread linked in my bio) or we could use a Middle Man for which you would pay fees; only official MMs of Sythe, however!

    Images:
    https://ibb.co/3Cfzf0c
    https://ibb.co/5cs3JVw
    https://ibb.co/bRn662j
    https://ibb.co/HzY9dzG

    I would prefer payment in BTC, Skrill or OSRS GP.
    You can add me on Skype (Fervid123) or Discord (Fervid#2809) to talk.

    Thank you!
     
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2023
  2. Fervid

    Fervid Forum Addict

    Joined:
    May 1, 2008
    Posts:
    423
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    75
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Username:
    fervid2008
    St. Patrick's Day 2013
    Selling level 54 starter Granite Maul pure!

    Bump, still selling!
     
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2023
  3. Fervid

    Fervid Forum Addict

    Joined:
    May 1, 2008
    Posts:
    423
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    75
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Username:
    fervid2008
    St. Patrick's Day 2013
    Selling level 54 starter Granite Maul pure!

    Bump.
     
  4. Fervid

    Fervid Forum Addict

    Joined:
    May 1, 2008
    Posts:
    423
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    75
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Username:
    fervid2008
    St. Patrick's Day 2013
    Selling level 54 starter Granite Maul pure!

    Bump.
     
  5. Fervid

    Fervid Forum Addict

    Joined:
    May 1, 2008
    Posts:
    423
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    75
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Username:
    fervid2008
    St. Patrick's Day 2013
    Selling level 54 starter Granite Maul pure!

    Bump
     
  6. Fervid

    Fervid Forum Addict

    Joined:
    May 1, 2008
    Posts:
    423
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    75
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Username:
    fervid2008
    St. Patrick's Day 2013
    Selling level 54 starter Granite Maul pure!

    Bump.
     
< Buying obby mauler | Buying a morrigans pure >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site