Selling Level 27 Mage Pure - Cheap

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Diablov1, Oct 8, 2007.

Selling Level 27 Mage Pure - Cheap
  1. Unread #21 - Oct 11, 2007 at 8:36 PM
  2. L 3 3 C H 3 R
    Joined:
    Oct 11, 2007
    Posts:
    10
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    L 3 3 C H 3 R Newcomer

    Selling Level 27 Mage Pure - Cheap

    I'll bid 120K, I'm a Leecher, I know, but that doesn't make me a noob.

    I will pay for MM fees ;)
     
  3. Unread #22 - Oct 11, 2007 at 8:46 PM
  4. Diablov1
    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2007
    Posts:
    1,051
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Diablov1 Guru
    Banned

    Selling Level 27 Mage Pure - Cheap

    I got 120K. Anyone higher?
     
  5. Unread #23 - Oct 11, 2007 at 8:47 PM
  6. Diablov1
    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2007
    Posts:
    1,051
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Diablov1 Guru
    Banned

    Selling Level 27 Mage Pure - Cheap

    30 minutes and L33CH3R wins

    Your paying the MM fees right? :cool:
     
  7. Unread #24 - Oct 13, 2007 at 6:39 PM
  8. Diablov1
    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2007
    Posts:
    1,051
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Diablov1 Guru
    Banned

    Selling Level 27 Mage Pure - Cheap

    L 3 3 C H 3 R Hasn't gotten back to me.

    STILL FOR SALE
     
  9. Unread #25 - Oct 13, 2007 at 7:23 PM
  10. Krypton6
    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2007
    Posts:
    1,020
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Krypton6 Guru
    $5 USD Donor

    Selling Level 27 Mage Pure - Cheap

    75k..........
     
< Need a few FREE services if possible. | selling 3 php pins 1.1m each >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site