Adblock breaks this site

Selling level 167|1700+ Total|99 Agility

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Nighter, Jun 12, 2013.

  1. Nighter

    Nighter Member

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2012
    Posts:
    54
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling level 167|1700+ Total|99 Agility

    I'm selling my main account for LoL Riot Points, or probably some Steam games.

    This has been my account since 2007 or 2008, and I am the original owner. The earliest holiday item it has is the Chocotrice cape, and some holiday events has been missed.

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    Leave any offers here or contact me through Skype. If you're trusted enough then I honestly don't mind going second. I don't expect something big but I'm mostly interested in Riot Points. I can give you any additional information in Skype. I've also played '07 in this account, but I've only reached to about 400 total level.
     
  2. Nighter

    Nighter Member

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2012
    Posts:
    54
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling level 167|1700+ Total|99 Agility

    bump.
     
  3. FluffyRS

    FluffyRS Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2012
    Posts:
    152
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling level 167|1700+ Total|99 Agility

  4. Nighter

    Nighter Member

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2012
    Posts:
    54
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling level 167|1700+ Total|99 Agility

    Possibly last bump
     
< Level 200 EOC! CLS AND 13 SKILLS 99 | Selling nearly maxed out EoC Main 18 99's and 120 Dung >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site