Adblock breaks this site

Selling level 154 range tank/hybrid

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by amongthebest, Nov 22, 2013.

  1. amongthebest

    amongthebest Active Member

    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2007
    Posts:
    220
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    Selling level 154 range tank/hybrid

    I used this account back in 2007 and early 2008, haven't really used it much at all since then. No membership, no jag account guardian. It was a range tank, eventually got some other combat stats though. Has done monkey madness, grand tree, tree gnome village, dragon slayer, temple of ikov, lost city, and some more important quests I may be forgetting.

    Selling because I have come back to RS for 07, so I am looking for RS 07 gp.

    Post skype contact info or offers below, thanks!

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
     
  2. Ziggily

    Ziggily Grand Master
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2010
    Posts:
    4,477
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling level 154 range tank/hybrid

    Please post an image of your login screen asap. Thanks!
     
< Rs3 pure | free rsgp >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site