Adblock breaks this site

SELLING LEVEL 133 (2292 TOTAL LEVEL) ACCOUNT

Discussion in 'RS3 Mains and Pures' started by NickStyopa, Sep 13, 2016.

  1. NickStyopa

    NickStyopa Member

    Joined:
    Sep 13, 2016
    Posts:
    34
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    41
    SELLING LEVEL 133 (2292 TOTAL LEVEL) ACCOUNT

    Selling my account since I stopped playing a few months back, I'm deciding whether I should quit or come back and start fresh on OSRS.

    This account has been created back in 2007 almost 10 years old now

    Skills:[​IMG]
    99 herb so you can make ovls
    99 range/pray

    Many major and annoying/time consuming quests finished (elf city, RFD)

    Account status:
    [​IMG]


    I will provide security/personal information about the account to ensure you guys a trusted transaction

    Need any more information about the account? Ask below

    Send in your offers below or through PM.
    **ALSO ACCEPTING OSRS COINS**

    Thanks!
     
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2016
  2. tMoon

    tMoon FoRmErLy KnOwN aS Tmoe
    Crabby Retired Administrator Monster $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2007
    Posts:
    7,658
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    91
    <3 n4n0 STEVE Former OMM
    SELLING LEVEL 133 (2292 TOTAL LEVEL) ACCOUNT

    Please provide proof of the account status/ban meter alongside actual picture proof of stats else your thread will be locked.
     
  3. NickStyopa

    NickStyopa Member

    Joined:
    Sep 13, 2016
    Posts:
    34
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    41
    SELLING LEVEL 133 (2292 TOTAL LEVEL) ACCOUNT

    Done
     
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2016
  4. NickStyopa

    NickStyopa Member

    Joined:
    Sep 13, 2016
    Posts:
    34
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    41
    SELLING LEVEL 133 (2292 TOTAL LEVEL) ACCOUNT

    Bump

    I'm accepting (and prefer) OSRS GP! I will respond to any offer sent through PM immediately

    ACCOUNT HAS A MONTH OF MEMBERSHIP LEFT
     
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2016
  5. NickStyopa

    NickStyopa Member

    Joined:
    Sep 13, 2016
    Posts:
    34
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    41
    SELLING LEVEL 133 (2292 TOTAL LEVEL) ACCOUNT

    Account is still up for sale!
    I'll accept 40-50m OSRS or cash equivalent, price is negotiable
     
< swapping/lending my rs3 account for 07 | Cheap 10 yr vet, CB 119, username login, comes with email, 99 mage, cooking, fletch, 177 qp. >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site